Vinyl exam gloves are odor free, latex-free, and hypo-allergenic. They are soft, flexible, and comfortable for short term use or those who need frequent glove changes. Designed for medical use, with high tactile sensitivity and superior protection. These exam grade gloves meet or exceeds ASTM D5250 and EN 455 standards.
Vinyl exam gloves effectively are used by medical professionals to protect against biological hazards, bodily fluids, oily substances, acid, emulsions, and other liquids, as well as for cleaning or disinfecting areas that could have possible contamination or have been exposed to bacteria or contagious viral infections. Vinyl gloves also tend to be the top choice for food preparers. These and other gloves made of synthetic rubber offer allergy sufferers comparable, affordable options compared to latex gloves.
- Low cost choice for non-heavy stress environments
- Good for use in hospitals, medical facilities, clinics, food service, home care, personal care, laboratories, general cleaning, IT industries, retail settings, and beauty industries
- 100% synthetic gloves, free from latex
- Disposable, Powder-Free, Single use
- Offers protection for skin against biological hazards, wounds, irritation, bodily fluids, cross-contamination, or harmful substances
- Protection for cleaning and disinfecting areas possibly contaminated by bacteria or contagious viral infections
- Clear/milky white color
- Great low-cost choice
- Shelf life of 3-5 years
- 100pcs Gloves x 10 Boxes x 1 Case
- Meets or exceeds ASTM D5250 and EN 455 standards
- Keep in a dry, well-ventilated place between 50° and 85° F (10° and 30° C), avoiding direct sunlight, fluorescent light, and X-Ray to obtain peak performance