Nonsurgical Disposable Isolation Gowns are used to protect the wearer from the spread of infection or illness if the wearer encounters potentially infectious liquid and solid material.
They may also be used to help prevent the gown wearer from transferring microorganisms that could harm vulnerable patients, such as those with weakened immune systems.
• Meets AAMI Level 2 requirements: for low and moderate risk of exposure to fluid
• Spun-bonded, non-woven material is 100% water resistant, yet soft enough to provide comfort and movement
• Waist tie back allows wearer to secure the gown to the body for better movement of the arms and hands
• Elastic cuff prevents the cuff from getting wet while also allowing better wrist movement
• Medium weight SMS fabric (40 gsm)
• Made in Vietnam
• Length: 47.24"
• Bust: 26.77"
• Sleeve length: 22.83"
• Collar width: 6.69" •
Collar depth: 3.54"
• Cuff width: 5.90"
• Strap length: 51.18"